All Around Storage
Clean, Secure, Friendly
Billing for Large Amounts of Shred
- We charge a flat of fee of $25.00 for up to 15 boxes picked up in one trip.
- Additional boxes over the first 15 will be assessed at a charge of $2.50 per box.
Whether you have boxes keeping you from parking in your own garage or your business could really use the space in the hall closet, All Around is here to securely shred your documents. We have experience shredding for individuals as well as businesses, and no job is too big.
- Cost for shredding will be billed on a monthly basis with payment due upon receipt. Trip charges and total weight of each box or batch of documents as well as document storage billing will be indicated on each monthly invoice.
- Any service included in the shredding process that is subject to Arkansas State Sales Tax will be taxed on each monthly invoice.
- We weigh boxes at our office, in Fayetteville.
- The cost of shredding is $.15 per pound with a $10.00 minimum.
- The total weight will be indicated on invoice.
- You will receive a Certificate of Destruction as assurance that your boxes have been successfully and confidentially destroyed, and that confidentiality will be maintained.
Document pick-up is not available on Sundays, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.
If you have any question concerning pick-ups, procedures or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will help find the best solutions for you.
- Requests made prior to 3 p.m. Monday through Saturday will be processed by 6 p.m. the same day.
- Requests made after 3 p.m. Monday through Friday will be processed by 10 a.m. the following day.
- Requests made after 3 p.m. on Saturday will be processed by noon the next business day.
- Immediate pick-up is available upon request at an additional fee. Call with questions.
$10.00 Minimum Shred Charge